Digital assessment Highlights
Description of each stage
- Quick 24 to 30 practices assessed based on Wevalgo's Digital model, which includes 5 areas and 12 subareas as illustrated below
- 5 stages of maturity with clear description of each stage
- Adaptable to your Business
- Meaningfull and clear questions
The evaluation consists of positionning the company in one of the 5 "maturity stage", for 24 different practices. Each stage is wery well described to limit personnal interpretation and make the evaluation more relevant and comparable with others.
For example we avoid questions, that describe partially the stages. Example seen elsewhere where only the extreme stages are described : "How would you rate your capability to create value from data ?" : 5 = Mature - Systematic approaches to leverage data for the optimisation of operations and the fostering of new business models are in place. 1 : Limited - Large amounts of data are collected but structured approaches for utilizing the data to enable businesss models are missing.Adaptation to your Business
There is nothing more frustrating to have questions about how you production equipment is connected to internet....when you don't manufacture products...
Contrary to many of the other models you may find on the internet, Wevalgo's evaluation can be tailored according to the different business caracteristics of your Business that you specify during the introductoin of the evauation :
- Do you sell or manufacture products or are you a service provider (or both) ?
- Do you sell in physical shops ?
- Do you have a Research and Development department ? Do you perform project management ?
Meaningfull and clear questions
Our evaluation questions have an explanation about the underlying context so that people can understand the question without being an expert.
For example we don't ask questions like that :"To which extent does your IT architecture address the overall requirements from digitization and industry 4.0 ? 5= Completely. 1 = Not at all.
To be able to answer this example, you need to know what are the overall requirements of industry 4.0; and since the literature on the topic is abondant, good luck to have a meaningfull answer.
Many results and analysis, including "Maturity Matrix" result
The results can be shown in many different graphs.
One of Wevalgo advantage is that you can compare the results between the different respondents or category of respondents. For example you can compare results coming from different departements, different business units, different geographies and realy understand where to improve first.
See illustration in the "Result Report" section
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Key Business Leaders
- Key functional leaders
- Marketing and sales
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Instantly understand the level of maturity of the practices and its meaning
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
To see a full example of report result, click here