Two uses are possible:
- learn performance management best practices
- assess performance management practices and style against world performers thanks to the online questionnaire functionality
The best practices or evaluation consist of two parts
- Organisation Governance drivers: 60 practices structured in 6 categories and 16 areas, enabling to identify strengths and improvement opportunities in a detailed and a consolidated view
- Organisation Governance style: questions to evaluate the style of your Governance
The Organisation Governance drivers model
The model includes best practices on the following elements:
- Steering – including Vision, objective setting, KPI’s and general performance management; mainly the PDCA 'Plan'
- Driving – including action taking, decision making and priorities setting; mainly the PDCA 'Do'
- Analysing – including Data reporting and Root cause analysis; mainly the PDCA 'Check'
- Improving - including improvement and continuous development; mainly the PDCA 'Act'
- Meeting – including management meeting structure, focus and context
The Organisation Governance style model
The Governance style looks at what is the governance main style among four dimensions:
- Engagement: a balanced style, top-down, bottom-up and horizontal
- Discussion: mainly bottom up and horizontal style
- Autonomy: scarce communication and engagement between the top management and the operational teams
- Directive: mainly top-down style
Our model assesses the governance style in four main areas related to Governance and performance management:
- Communication: how are the general communication and the interaction between the management and operational teams performed?
- Performance and improvement: how are the improvement initiatives or projects driven? How are the KPIs and the management reports managed?
- Management meetings: how are they managed and coordinated?
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Top management team of the scope evaluated
- Manager above the scope evaluated
- A selection of a few managers below the top management team
- A few people involved in the building of management reports and KPI
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
To see a full example of report result, click here
We have expert consultants on hand to build their own evaluations, assist you and interpret your results. Select the Expert Review option on the purchase menu.