Quick 14-question questionnaire to assess the maturity of performance management practices.
Can be answered by a single manager or used to make an internal comparison with the management team members of several different organisational units.
Illustration of the "Maturity Matrix" result
Questionnaire short description
The questionnaire is based on the performance management pillar of Wevalgo's Operational Excellence model
From objectives to data:
- Objectives: are they aligned to the strategy, balanced, SMART and well cascaded down?
- Indicators: do objectives have KPIs? Are there leading indicators?
- Data collection: is the data collection process automatised and simple?
Meetings - Decisions - Actions:
- Decision meetings : are the management meetings short, focused, well managed and effective?
- Actions and decisions : are decisions and actions based on facts? Are decisions applied? Are actions monitored and achieved on time?
- Visual management: are there visual boards and are they really used to support team meetings?
- Management routines: do managers use standard management routines (eg.Gemba walks)?
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Subsidiary Director
- Business Unit or Geographic Area Manager
- Site director
- Management team
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Instantly understand the level of maturity of the practices and its meaning
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
To see a full example of report result, click here